1) Theme: When you sign up to participate in the A.R.T. Gallery show for a specific month, please make sure to know if there is a theme for that month's show so at least one piece of your art
reflects the theme.
2) Please bring in your pieces on the advertised Saturday, at 9:30 a.m. For special arrangement in case of conflicts with your schedule please contact the gallery or 534-7690 to make other arrangements.
3) Pick up your work between 9:30 a.m. and 10a.m. on the advertised Saturday. Pieces not picked up at this time will be subject to a storage fee of $1.00 per day (Sunday & Monday excluded). If you have questions, special requests or are unable to participate, please let us know using the contact form.
4) Labeling your work: BEFORE installation day, please email Barbara Oertli (email@example.com) or fill this form, or mail a copy of the list of your art you wish to show to: Barbara Oertli, P. O. Box 162, Oroville CA 95965.
5) On the front of each piece affix a tag numbered to correspond to the pieces as listed on label request so that labels can be matched to the proper works.
6) List of pieces I am bringing for show:
Title Medium Price
7) Docent: Participating artists should be prepared to docent twice during the show. Docent hours are 12 noon to 4 p.m. Tuesday through Friday, 9:30am to 2pm Saturday. A calendar will be available on installation day for you to schedule days. If you wish, you may contact Barbara Oertli, 530-379-2005 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to installation for available docent days.
8) Wiring for Installation: Art for hanging must be properly wired. Improper wiring may disqualify your work from the show.
Required placement of wire installation
Wire ends should be wrapped with tape for safety.
You can use masking tape.
Sawtooth hangers or brackets are not aceptable.
9) Number the front of your piece to match the number on information form.
10) Receptions can be scheduled for the 1st Friday of the month if the Featured Artist would like a reception. A.R.T. will create flyers to promote the event, showing artists are encouraged to distribute to local businesses, friends and family. Don't forget to bring cookies--or other snacks!!
Waiver of Liability: I agree to hold harmless the Artists of River Town, City of Oroville or their assignees for loss, damage, or theft of art installed in the Gallery for show or sale at the
Artists of River Town Gallery & Gifts, 1931 Arlin Rhine Dr., Oroville, and by acknowledging this waiver in the form below, I authorize A.R.T. to:
a) deduct a 20% donation before remitting to me the balance from any sales of my work from the gallery;
b) use photographs of one or more of my pieces for publicity purposes.